tirsdag 27. januar 2009

My hometown!


I'm from a place called Hosle, just outside Oslo. I've lived here my whole life and I'm enjoying myself here! Hosle is in Bærum municipality. The nearest city from me is Sandvika, a rather small city, which is also where I go too school. Next to our school is Norways biggest shopping center. There is also a move theater in Sandvika, which I visited a lot back in the days:)

In the center of Sandvika city there is great opportunities for bus- and train traveling.

Just outside of Sandvika city you find Kadettangen, where you can choose between taking a swim at the beach, play footbal at a small stadion, look at boats if that's an interest, or take a trip over to Kalvøya, which is a small island only a bridge away from Kadettangen. In the summer there is held a festival here for kids, with live music and fun activitets for the children.



3 kommentarer:

Mrs. D sa...

Hi Mari,

The festivals you mentioned sound like fun! I LOVE visiting the beach, so that would probably be my favorite thing about your area.

We have many lakes and are known as Sportsmens Paradise because of the many lakes and hunting opportunities in the countryside. There are many woods/forest here.

Water skiing, mud riding, swimming, shopping, and hangout are some of our pass times.

You will hear soon from my students!

Mrs. D
tidertechie.edublogs.org

Unknown sa...

Hey Mari,

The town you live in seems like a wonderful place to be. I love the beautifu beaches and the bridges there, we don't have beaches here in Minden, but we have lakes. What type music do you listen to.

Danielle sa...

Your town sounds amazing and a place to have lots of fun. Made me feel like I could picture it in my head :D

Danielle